On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:20:03 -0700, James Mckenzie wrote:

> Laurent:
>
> If you want a multi-national audience to view your pages it is best to leave
> them in
> quoted-printable format (that is what you see when you save the page) and is
> W3C
> compliant.

True. But when I work with the file in a text editor instead of OOO, it
makes it much harder to read. I usually run tidy on it to make it more
legible, but I was hoping I could skip that step.

Thanks for the reminder,

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
Éveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186