On Thursday 01 February 2007 19:16, gabriele seyffer wrote:
> As my doc arrives written in German word I do not know how to convert into
> openoffice and apply English spellcheck after translation. Anybody able to
> help? Gabi

Open the file in OOo, and then this might help:
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=users&msgNo=137861

It is worth setting your styles with the right languages to get automatic
selection of the language for spell checking.

> Dave Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Copy to OP

For FAQ, userguide, see: http://documentation.openoffice.org/

For more information about the OOo licence here:
http://www.openoffice.org/license.html