I am having a problem importing csv text files into a Calc sheet.
I need to be able to import the files into one sheet, each data set starting at a selected place on the sheet.

When I import using "sheet from file" it puts the data into a new sheet of the spreadsheet. When I try to import by using the "link to external data," at the final step the "ok button" is not active!

Any ideas how I can accomplish importing numerous txt files into one sheet.