On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 07:51:11 +0000
rob wrote:

> Graham and Joe
>
> I believe there are 2 different ODF converter add-ons to Word
>
> 1) There is one being prepared for the latest version of Word under
> Microsoft's ownership. This will not save ODF
>
> 2) There is another "open source" ODF add on that will save.
>
> I think that is the full picture

Novell and Microsoft are collaborating on a lab that will work on
compatability. OpenXML - ODF is just one of the angles they will be
exploring.
I like the title, "Hell Freezes Over". Is 2007 the "lets play nice" year
or are we looking at Wolverine with the blades hidden inside the arms
(X-Men reference)? Time will tell.

--
Michael
 Those that can, do; those that can't, teach.