Chris Bonde wrote:
... How do I have the grid lines printed?

You mean View > Grid > Display Grid is turned on, right?

If so, there is no way to print them.

Can I select certain areas to print the grid lines?

Likewise, no.

I would like to print a sheet, like graph paper so that I can visialize on
the paper what I would like to draw.

Possibly your best approach is to draw the grid using Draw, but put your grid on it's own layer. Use the little tabs at the bottom of the drawing area to insert a new layer; when you have the grid finished, lock the layer. That way you can have complete control over whether it's visible or printed, and what part of the drawing it covers.

<Joe