I can split the file in 5MB chunks for you and post it at
www.mytempdir.com.
If it is OK for you to accept binary from stranger on the mailing list
you
have two options - selfextracting multipart archive or just multipart
RAR
archive (trial avail from http://www.rarlabs.com/).
Specify either link you want or language and version number

All,
If this works for melchar we can have our own repository for cases like
that.