And I found it. Look in the Openoffice.org Basic macro editor itself,
in the tools menu there. The Keyboard and how it is mapped to a macro
can be set up there.

- Mark

On 2/5/07, Mark Knecht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ennio,
   Hi. I was just 15 minutes ago trying to implement the macro you
sent on my question and ran into the very same problem. I can paste
the macro you wrote in, and I can run it by hand. (Some problems with
the macro but I'll write about those later.) Anyway, I could not
figure out how to assign it to a keystroke myself.

   I've been looking through the help files. The help page on
organizing macros says Menu, Keyboard, Toolbars and Events but I do
not see the Keyboard option.

   I guess this is a problem?

Thanks,
Mark