Dan Lewis wrote:
On Monday February  05 2007 2:40 am, T. Posthuma wrote:
Hi,

Is OpenOffice (for mac) for both G3/4/5 processors and Intel? It
would be a reason for me to download it if it were 'universal',
because MS office isn't and it makes te Mac a lot slower.

Can't wait to here the anwser,
Tjeerd

http://porting.openoffice.org/mac/ has a link to installing OpenOffice on the Mac including the new Intel version. The limiting factor is the operating system used in most cases. See the information in this link for the specifics.

Dan

And the files work better between the different OS's than do Microsoft files. My wife used to use a Mac for work and some people used Windows and they would have problems moving files (other than fonts) between the two. No issues using OpenOffice between Windows/Mac and Linux.

--
Robin Laing