On Tuesday 06 February 2007 18:50, William Case wrote:
[...]
> Is there a way to identify a limited set of styles (page, title,
> headers, text body) for one type of document or template?  For example,
> I want to create a 'Speech' type template with styles that shows only
> the Speechpage, Speechtitle, Speechheaders, Speechtextbody styles that I
> have created and does NOT show the standard, default, header1, header2
> etc.  In particular, I use the styles drop down box on the formatting
> tool bar a lot.  When I open my New Speech Template, I want to see only
> my speech style choices in the drop down.  That would also be nice in
> the styles dialogue window as well, but that is not as important to me.
> Is there a way to set this up?

I don't know whether it is possible to change what styles appear in the
toolbar drop down list, but I often set the styles dialog box dropdown list
at the bottom of the pane to Custom Styles, which gives you what you have
added above the standard set.

--
Andy Pepperdine

For FAQ, userguide, see: http://documentation.openoffice.org/