Hi Carlos

Dear gentlemen I wamt to know if OpenOfice as a "Outlook" compatiuble with the aplication above that I kneed to save my contactas and calender from my mobile phone.

As Windows Mobile 5 is from Microsoft, it is designed to be difficult to synchronise with other software. Work is slowly being done on this, however (but not by the OpenOffice.org team as far as I know).

I have noticed that there are a few programs that can synchronise Windows Mobile 5 with the Google calendar. At the moment, this is the best solution that I know of. I haven't tried this myself yet, so don't have a preferred solution. Here are some interesting links:

http://www.gcalsync.com/
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2007/01/google-calendar-sync-for-windows.html

There are more options, but I don't have the links handy at the moment.

Good luck!

Adrian