Sometimes the intervals are too long on the screen, but when you print the text everything is normal. Try it.
Marc H.

Sandra Brown a écrit :

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr--I DO NOT like this product!! I am on a publishing deadline!! I can't remove double spaces from lines. When I go to Format and paragraph it SAYS it's on single space but there is places it is not. It's double spaces. When I try to delete the line between them, I can't do it. When I finish with this, how can I delete this program off my computer? I am in publishing and the last damn thing I need is to not be able to use a program. HURRY.

             Sandra L. Brown, M.A.
 Psychotherapist & Author of:
 How to Spot a Dangerous Man
  Book/Workbook/E-books/Workshops