From: JCorts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jan 18, 2007 2:35 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Questions

Hello,

I have a package of OPENOFFICE including openoffice.calc, that came installed
in my Dell Computer.  I use it and like it very much, but there are many
formulae and problems that I cannot solve. Dell does not send any documentation
with the computer.

I'm wondering whether it will be possible to acquire a manual for
openoffice.calc that would help me and tutor for a better use of that program.

Please advice about this.

Many thanks

James Corts

PeoplePC Online