Thus showing that people do read the FAQ's (or at least the easy bit's!)

Ron Ferguson

Russell Butler wrote:

Sure thing.
One of my questions is how are the people that are not subscribed to the
list posting their questions to the list?  Anybody have a link?

That was a good question, John. I was certainly conscious of the fact
that posting without subscription was possible, but had never actually
looked to see how it was done.

I believe the answer is in the middle of this page:
http://user-faq.openoffice.org/
where there is a mailto:users@openoffice.org

Maybe this should be reworded or pointed to the subscription at
http://support.openoffice.org/index.html?

OTOH most newbies don't want up to a hundred or more emails, most of
which do not concern them.

I see _another_ long thread on the subject of non-subscribed posters
coming.

Russell