Hello, can someone please help me with a problem. I have Open Office software.
I copied and pasted a picture of a blank check from the Universe to use as a
tool for positive thinking sort of.

I noticed whenever I click the cursor on any part of that check the bar above
where  you can change font and font color and size and all that, dissappears.

And I am unable to figure out how to place text over that fake blank check. I
will add a picture of it below. I am able to get the cursor blinking below the
check and can type there in the space below, but cannot type over the check for
some reason.

Thanks very much for any help with this problem!

Sincerely,

Jeff Quickle

P.S. I seem to be unable to paste the check here, so I added it as an
attachment. Not that you need to see it or anything, but for some reason I feel
like showing it to you. Maybe so you don't think I am doing something illegal.