On Tuesday February  13 2007 3:59 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I am using Version 2.0 of OpenOffice.org. Do I actually NEED to
> Download & Install 2.1 Version in its Complete 93MB state to
> Upgrade the 2.0? I use Dial-Up Internet...or could I just get by
> with the Updates? Awaiting a Response THANK YOU.
> R.Wymer

     No, you do not need to download version 2.1 unless it has
something that you need but 2.0 does not have it. Within the next
month or less 2.2 is suppose to be available. Then there are a few
sources where you can get a CD. http://download.openoffice.org/2.1.0/
(which will end with 2.2.0/ instead of 2.1.0/) is one. There is a box
you click if you want to order OOo on a CD. It is a link to a list of
companies selling OOo on CD's. Some people sell OOo on CD on eBay for
under $10. Lastly, some computer magazines have a CD insert with OOo
on it.

Dan