From: Heather Dudley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 1:59 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] Newer

You know, honestly?  Given the price you pay for OOo, I'd say it's
better than Microsoft Office.  When you're paying more than $200 for
anything, you can expect it to have a fwe bells and whistles.

The vast majority of the stuff that MSO offers that OOo doesn't is not
something you're going to need as an average user. OOo does everything
else just as well... and at a price I can live with!

On 2/13/07, James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Frank Burden wrote:
> >  If you guys make open office as good as Office 2007, I'll use
> > it!(Download office 2007 trail to see what I'm talking about)Thanks!
> >

> Should we also charge the same price?  Or will Microsoft allow us to
> download MS Office for free?

~~~~~~~
Heather
AIM: drgnchlde
~Please, no more of the stupid today.  Wait until tomorrow.~