Johnny, if you are running a version of X11 earlier than 1.1.3, you might try the instructions at the
top of the following page. It helped me in a similar situation:

http://trinity.neooffice.org/modules.php? name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3414&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highl ight=

I don't believe this will help if you are already running 1.1.3.