De : Dan Lewis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 15 février 2007 18:03
À : users@openoffice.org
Cc : Emmanuel Bonte
Objet : Re: [users] [moderated] YOU MUST GIVE A SUMMARY HERE

On Thursday February  15 2007 5:53 am, Emmanuel Bonte wrote:
> I am using version 2.1.0 of OpenOffice.org. My problem is :
>
> I would like insert a picture the heading of a sheet.
> How can I do that.
>
> Best regards,
>
> E. BONTE

     Have you tried this?
Insert > Header > Default, and then with the cursor in the header Insert >
Picture > From File. In this last step, browse to the folder where the
picture is, click the picture's file name to select it, and click Open.
     You can then align it to where you want it to be. To do so, right click
the picture, select Alignment from the context menu, and click the alignment
you want.

Dan