2007/2/22, Anthony Chilco (Outgoing only) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Time will tell. I'm trying the 'send from one address, read from
another' technique to see if it will cut down on the spam. This hotmail
address is set up to delete all incoming mail. I read the list with my
home address, but reply using this one (when I remember to change the
from field).
tc

I created this gmail solely for the different mailing list of OOo. Spam is
at a very tolerable level till now.
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.1 RC 2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger