On Monday 12 February 2007, + Ken Plumlee wrote:
> I just installed your program and am having a problem using it.  One of the
> Geek Squad guys told me I could use your program to open a file ending in
> .pub.  Can you tell me how to do it.

This is not yet possible. I do not think that any other application is able to
open PUB files. However if you can get a friend with MS Publisher, they may
be able to save it as a MSWord document which you can open using
openoffice.org.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor