Hello everybody,

I tried this already a few weeks ago with no answer.

We use openoffice 2.1 writer, with Windows XP. We wanted to have
standardized templates in our whole business.
So templates for each departement where created. Some areas like
reference person and phone number can be edited by the user, but most
parts of the template are protected.
Now it turn out, that (a picture with) our logo or other frames can not
be repositioned or changed in size and contents but with a simple click
on the Del-Key can be removed.
Is this a bug? The documentation says that also removal is protected.
Is there a work around? Please some helpful information.

Thanks in advance
Peter