From: Manuel Carrusca [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: quarta-feira, 21 de Fevereiro de 2007 14:24
To: Guy Voets; users@openoffice.org
Subject: RE: [users] Two questions about tables of contents

Hi Guy

I don't know why, but the real message was sent as an attachment and is the
following:

"Hello!

Here are two questions about tables of contents (TOC):

* How can I remove underline and blue color from a TOC without changing the
look of other hyperlinks?

* Is there any equivalent in OOo for Microsoft Word TOC formats (Classic,
Distinctive, Fancy, Modern, Formal, Simple... )?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Manuel Carrusca"