To Dotan Cohen,

Thank you for your kind offer. I have obtained the software from another source.

S. Snyder
On Feb 18, 2007, at 5:43 PM, CPHennessy wrote:

On Sunday 04 February 2007, + Sieg and Lois Snyder wrote:
Please recommend a reputable company in the U.S. where I can obtain
the latest version of OO on CD. I tried downloading from the
internet, but the program would not open.  It said the files were
from an unknown publisher and the installer wouldn't open it.

As you are not subscribed you may not have seen that: