From: jeffrey sun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Feb 28, 2007 11:24 AM
Subject: questions about OO Calc
To: users@openoffice.org

Hi All,

I am using version 2.1 of OO. I really wonder whether OO Calc has got
the following feature(s):

I have already installed OO 2.1 on a server (Win2003), and have
configured this server as a web server (as you know, I host a small
website on it), can I use some script languages (such as javascript)
on client side to call the calculation functions?

For example, if I want to get the product of two large matrixes (you
know, it is very horrible for script language to do this kind of job,
such as vbs, jsp, php, etc), can I use js on client side web pages to
call OO Calc on server side and let OO Calc to finish this tough job,
and then return the calculation result to client side?
Is this possible? If so, then how?

And is there some article to describe the data exchage between OO Calc
and other application(s)?

Could anyone help?

Thanks & Regards,
Jefsun