Thx.  My system says header and footer "DEFAULT".  I cannot seem to get any
place that allows me to set page numbering.  How do you set page numbering
using your computer please?  Best, Russ

That's right. All that means is that you are inserting the header into
the 'default' page style. Select it. The cursor will go into the
header/footer. From then on follow the instructions as put in the
previous email.

/paul

p.s., remember to keep the 'users' list on the replies... There are
many people on the list that can assist...

--
Vista is "dramatically more secure than any other operating system
released" Bill Gates