I wish to know if Open Office Write has booklet layout capabilities,
specifically the abilities to place page numbers at the bottom of both columns,
which represent two individual booklet pages, on a horizontal 11x 8 1/2 page,
and also to re-arrange these virtual booklet pages (once layout is completed)
into the proper sequence for creating masters for publication on copy machines.
 (For example, the first side of a master for a 72-page booklet would have to
contain the booklet pages 72 and 1, the next -- pages 2 and 71, the next --
pages 3 and 70, and so forth.)

Word 2002 can do this; Word 97 (which I am using) cannot.

Thank you for your time.

Tim Hall