On 02/28/2007 02:48 AM, Wasyl Lukan wrote:
> I'm using vista home premium edition and openoffice 2.2 rc2 but I cannot get
> the spell checker to work maybe you can tell me if its still to be fixed or
> is there a way to make it work
> regards w lukan

Try?
http://qa.openoffice.org/helping.html
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://download.openoffice.org/680/index.html
"Users of snapshot builds are encouraged to join the OpenOffice.org
project and report any bugs, issues or errors. For more information on
this build and where to file issues, see the OpenOffice.org 2.0
codeline. Especially the Quality Assurance (QA) group needs help with
the the review of unconfirmed issues."