Your friend in this matter is Google. Search for "works to word converter" and
go through the results. The one from Microsoft at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=B9E11E83-F51B-4977-B572-8C042DF802C1&displaylang=en
works for works 2000, 4.5 en 4 to word 97 til 2003.

Arnold Huzen