Try File > Last documents
Marc H.

HOWARD WILLIAMS a écrit :

I was working on a long document and at the bottom of
page 2. I carried on typing expecting to start at the
top of the next page, I also must have touched a key ,
I think at the lower part of the keyboard, everything
vanished and I cannot recover. The heading is still in
My Documents where it was saved, but when I attempt to
Open with Office Org I only get a blank page. What I
was typing was very important to me and I would like
to recover and continue if possible. Can you point me
in the right direction. Not too complicated if
possible, I'm a new user and not I.T. literate. Sorry
such a challenge. Howard Williams.