If you have questions relating to using OpenOffice.org the product, send your
question to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Summarise the problem in the subject line. The
body of your mail should read like this:
  a.. I am using version X.Y of OpenOffice.org. My problem is
I am using 2.1  of OpenOffice. org. My problem is
1,Any software direct concerning the Web-editing and with the function of
pre-browser  out of IE
supposed to be
Altogether with OpenOffice
1,OpenOffice.org Writer
2,OpenOffice.org Math
3,OpenOffice.org Draw
4,OpenOffice.org Calc
5,OpenOffice.org Base
6,OpenOffice.org Impress
even though the combined association of the above six software could do the
Web-editing, the  focused tool for Web Programmming from OpenOffice.org
Better suggested of the Luck Seven as to be InBrowser
And the end of it to be the Ftp Tool for
upload/download/internet/intranet/extranet tool may be not as inside function
of InBrowser.
So it needs the eight software for FTP and must be within the email tool
/pop3/smtp and mass sending f'cning.Of course all the sending forrward and back
ward email files must be capable of storing in any default not C: preferred
inside D: first or Email files as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, inside the C:/Windows(OS)/?/My
Document under the only disk C: | pointed | optioned
| disk space related.All the email files must not be the only compressed inside
the Email system Email files!
FtpEps(Ftp/email/pop3/smtp)

OpenOffice RCT developer/RCT Readable Codable Texture/
OpenOffice RCT Major(Rct,Txt,Rtf) output platform code/unicode/decode

2007/02/28 Tu-Tu A One Day