When I use OpenOffice2.0 writer and save a file or save a file  with a
different name, if I do not type ".odt" after the file name, even though  the
"save
as type" window states, "OpenDocument text [.odt]", the document saved  does
not get saved as an openofice text document.  I am finding that I need  to
actually go to the file folder and rename the file with the ".odt" extension
for
it to recognized as open office.  Any suggestions?  Thanks  you.

COREY B. BEARAK, Esq.
Government &  Public Affairs
Community & Media Relations
P.O. Box 135
Glen Oaks,  NY 11004
(718) 343-6779
facsimile (718) 343-5761
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
_CoreyBearak.com_ (http://coreybearak.com/)

If you receive this email and did not request  it, please reply
and I will kindly remove your email address from the  list.

http://www.aol.com.