To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: [users] windows vista

-------- Original Message --------
From: Harvey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue 06 Mar 2007 13:13:58 EST

I keep downloading Open Office and they don't run on Vista.  Is that
correct?

Love it on XP

harvey

OOo (OpenOffice.org) definitely does run on Vista. What is happening
when you try to install or run OOo? Are you seeing any error messages?
If so, what do they say?

Dave
include some indication that you are not subscribed to this list.
(eg. "I am not subscribed to this list, please CC: me.")

For on-line support see: http://support.openoffice.org/index.html
For a knowledge base see: http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/