On 03/07/2007 07:19 AM, David Allan wrote:
> I ma using OpenOffice.org2.1 and know i have registered.
>
> I am unable to reuqest a new password as I am told this used is already
> registered.
>
> My name is Davdi Allan, Edinburhg Scotland
>
> My email would either have been [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> or
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Please advise
>
> Thank you
>
> David Allan

What password are you referring to?

If you are referring to the the mailing list, you don't need a password,
see:

http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html

Also:
====
Mailing List Problems?

If you're having problems with any of the lists, please contact the list
owner rather than posting your problem to the whole list. Addresses for
list owners take the form [EMAIL PROTECTED], so for example
the discuss list owner address would be [EMAIL PROTECTED]

By far the most common mailing list problem is attempting to unsubscribe
from an address that is not subscribed. If you need to unsubscribe a
specific address, say "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", send a blank email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If none of this helps, and you still have questions, please contact us.
====

So in this case you'd send an email to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

What you might do is send unsubcribe emails first, then resubscribe.
If that still doesn't work, then use the newsgroups instead:
Works great & you needn't worry about downloading tons of emails each time.

[OP CC'd]