George

Before going down this path did you check to see if MS Windows hid the icon in
the system tray?  Icons that are unused or selcom used will get hid from time
to time.

I dont have a windows machine to give you precise instructions, however, you
can find this out by searching the properties dialogs via right click on the
start button or possibly the taskbar.

Larry