Helen wrote:
Hi , I have a page divided into fourths, with a framed on the top
left and bottom right. I want the frame in the top left box to be
inverted so that when I fold the page, it will be right side up.

I can't figure out how to tell the frame (with a photo in it) to turn
 upside down.

You can't flip the frame: it's just a 'bucket' with no orientation properties, BUT you can flip a picture within a frame by selecting it, right-clicking and then selecting the 'Picture' tab. In the resulting dialogue box you will find a 'Flip' option. Selecting 'Horizontal' and 'Vertical' should give you what you want.

Peter HB