-------- Original Message --------
From: Vincent A Juliano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun 11 Mar 2007 02:33:38 EST

> Hi
>
> I just sent a message to Open Office asking for help.  I had
> unsubscribed a while back because the messages were too many.  Now I
> think I didn't get an answer because I unsubscribed.  what do I do
> now?

To improve your chances of seeing any answers to questions you post to
this list, you should mention in you post that you are not subscribed
and ask to be cc'd. You could also monitor the Gmane newsgroup:
gmane.comp.openoffice.questions for any answers given in reply to your
questions.

Hope this helps.

Dave