Maybe what I'll do is download it, copy it to a CD and run it from the CD to
install only the wordprocessor and then delete the one on the 'puter,
keeping only the CD as backup.
I would still caution you against just installing writer. There may be
unexpected behavior if this is done. In addition, even when only
installing writer, the space savings (hard drive) are small.

I'll leave for you to decide, but keep this in mind if you have any
questions about your install.

/paul

--
Vista is "dramatically more secure than any other operating system
released" Bill Gates