Hello

Can't believe this is a question that hasn't been asked - so, may be I'm
missing something obvious, but I've checked the lists, google etc.

I recently upgraded from the standard fc5 version of OOo to OOo's
version 2.1 and lost access to my Evolution address book.

How does one access Evolution address book from OOo?

It seems the module responsible in suse, fedora, ubantu is libevoab2.so.
 Is this correct, is it available from OOo, can I simply drop it in from
another distro and have it work?

Thanks for help.

M.
--
Morgan Read
NEW ZEALAND

fedora: Freedom Forever!
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview

"By choosing not to ship any proprietary or binary drivers, Fedora does
differ from other distributions. ..."
Quote: Max Spevik
       http://interviews.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/17/177220

RMS on Fedora: