2007/3/13, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I've got windows 98, I've downloaded OOo2.0, when I try to install it, its
telling me the installer is corrurpt. What installs it, Win 32, Wizard,
Java ??
I had OOo 1.1 before and it worked great but I restored and lost it.  Now
2.0
is'nt my friend, I've been trying for 2 weeks with no luck, what am I
missing
? Please HELP.
Greg Neilson
                              Thank you

Hello Greg

See http://download.openoffice.org/2.1.0/instructions.html
• Please check that you have the latest version of MSI, the Micro$oft
installer for your version of Windows
• It's often the anti-virus and/or firewall that prevent OpenOffice.org from
installing properly
Disconnect your connection (cable) to internet, disable your anti-virus and
firewall program.
Run the installation. Don't forget to reactivate your anti-virus and
firewall before reconnecting to internet.
• Another possibility is that your download wasn't OK. You can find on the
download page (scroll down on the page) how to use the md5sum to check
whether your download is complete and usable or not. See
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/using_md5sums.html

HTH
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.2 RC 2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger