-------- Original Message --------
From: Thomas Bohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed 14 Mar 2007 04:42:07 EST

> Is there a (simple) way to get the file modification date in the
> header/footer of an openoffice document?
>

> I have searched the web and www.openoffice.org and did not find anything
> related. Where should I look? Any other advice?
>

> Thanks and kind regards,
> Thomas

When the cursor is inside the header/footer select the following:
Press Ctrl+F2 keys (or menu "Insert -> Fields -> Other") then click on
the "DocInformation" tab and select "Type -> Modified -> Date -> Format"

Hope this helps.

Dave
include some indication that you are not subscribed to this list.
(eg. "I am not subscribed to this list, please CC: me.")

For on-line support see: http://support.openoffice.org/index.html
For a knowledge base see: http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/