2007/3/13, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I just purchased a new Dell computer with Vista and wanted to know if the
version you currently have to download of OPENOFFICE is good with that
operating
system or should I wait to download a newer version when you have one
available?

I love the open office and want it on my current computer.

Thanks.
<snip>

To quote from another post on this list:

The download is the same for all versions of Windows from 98 up.
See: http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_20.html

The soon to be released OOo (OpenOffice.org) version 2.2.0 will include
some enhancements to take advantage of the "pretty" visuals in Vista.

Hope this helps.

Dave
include some indication that you are not subscribed to this list.
(eg. "I am not subscribed to this list, please CC: me.")

For on-line support see: http://support.openoffice.org/index.html
For a knowledge base see: http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/

--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.2 RC 2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger