[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
When I insert an envelope OO Writer it adds another page. How can I delete pages when I have too many?

Position the cursor at the top left of the extra page and press the back arrow key (the one above the Enter key).

Other people use Format>Page and choose the appropriate envelope size and orientation (landscape or portrait depending on your printer's requirements). This method avoids the problem. You could also create a template for this.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England