On Wednesday March  14 2007 10:34 am, André Rizzotti wrote:
> Sir,
>
>   I allow myself to write you as I try to realise an emailing
> operation based on a database file
>
>   realised with Access 2003 imported into OpenOffice 2.0
>
>   I choose :
>
>   Tools Menu / Emailing Assistant Submenu and selected at the 2nd
> step : Send the object via Email (the last option)
>
>   On the 8th step, it is possible to load a dynamic field (that
> belongs to a table of my database) on the first field where one
> would usually write the email adresses. In this case, I place the
> field 'email n°1' to avoid a manual work as I have hundreds of
> emails..
>
>   What would be perfect is .....to able to integrate another table
> for the next field : Object
>
>   Imagine that one would like to see the name of the person on the
> Object field of the email !?
>
>   ex: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / Attention to : M. John Daily
>
>   So all the emails would be personnalised and the result even
> better !
>
>   In my table, I have to fields: email and name ..but I cannot use
> the last one..
>
>   It would be perfect to add this functionnality !
>
>   Thanks for your attention,
>
>   Andy

     Have you tried using the Mail Merge for Emails? Specific
instructions are found in the Mail Merge chapter of the Writer Guide:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/oooauthors2/.
     There may be a French version of this, but you will have to look
in the documentation section of the French site to be sure:
http://fr.openoffice.org/.

Dan