In fairness to the people who ask the "Vista question", the questions would go away if the OOo web site would just add Vista to the list of Windows operating systems on the download page. (As of now, it just says Windows 2000, NT, and XP.)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I say you're a saint. ;) The vista question gets asked at LEAST half a dozen
times, EVERY SINGLE DAY, usually more.