On 03/13/2007 05:23 PM, Stephan G. wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have been scouring the OpenOffice website and find that there is some
> confusion about whether there is a Windows VISTA version that is tested,
> reliable and usable.  Any perspective on that here?  Many thanks.
>
>       -stephan

As a "power user" you probably scoured:

http://www.openoffice.org/
 http://download.openoffice.org/2.1.0/index.html
  http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_20.html

And found:

<quote>
System Requirements for OpenOffice.org 2
Microsoft Windows
    * Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 (Service Pack 2 or higher),
Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista (enhanced Vista integration from
version 2.2)
    * 128 Mbytes RAM
    * 200 Mbytes available disk space
    * 800 x 600 or higher resolution with at least 256 colours
</quote>

right?