Dear Hagar,

Beautiful! It works again.

Thanks a lot.

E. Vahida

From: Hagar de l'Est <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] Just to make sure that cross-references don't work
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:41:09 +0100

Check that the headings styles are set in the Tools>Outline Numbering dialog.

Hagar

Le 14.03.2007 20:23, E V a écrit :

Hello,

As a complement to my previous message (below), I add that I used headings (Headings 1, with 1 level only, and headings 2, with 2 levels) and when I go on my headings, the box on the left of the tool bar indicates "heading 1" or "heading 2", depending on what part of the text is selected. However, when I go in the navigator and hover the mouse on "headings", the navigator indicates "0 headings". I guess this is linked to my list box in the headings cross reference menu entry being blank.

Thank you for your help.

E. Vahida