Can you tell me where I can find the Openoffice Base database specifications
including maximum file size, maximum number of tables, maximum table size, etc.
Have a look here for starters :
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Base_Documentation

There are links to other documentation as well as a mailing list
dedicated to base which may assist.

/paul

--
Vista is "dramatically more secure than any other operating system
released" Bill Gates