2007/3/18, robin ouellette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I need the monotype corsiva font but that is not listed as well as several
other scripts and fonts.  Is there a way to get them to be inserted into the
font listing?

The Monotype Corsiva is listed in OpenOffice.org on my computer...
You can add fonts by using the Wizard/Assistant: File > Wizard/Assistant >
Add new fonts from the web.
A Google search might provide places where you can download from (for free,
or not).

HTH
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.2 RC 2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger