Dan Lewis wrote:
On Sunday March  18 2007 8:43 pm, Sylvia Salisbury wrote:
I am using version 2.0.4 of open office.  I want to change line
spacing.  the "Help" menu says to open "context menu."   Where do I
find it?

To open a context menu, simply right click somewhere within the current document. It is called a context menu because its content depends upon what you click. For example, what you want to do is to right click where you want to change the line spacing. The menu that appears contains the Line spacing. Click it to see what choices you have: Single, 1.5 lines, and Double. As an other example of a context menu, enter a misspelled word to the document. Then right click the misspelled word. You will see a different menu than if you had clicked on a properly spelled word.

Dan

Dan,  Thank you