Le 20 mars 07 à 14:44, Jeff Mitchell a écrit :

file>new should display all the modules and file>open should open the appropriate module for any filetype you select
On Mar 16, 2007, at 6:25 AM, Shyla Lefever wrote:

Bonjour !
I am new on this list and, besides, a non-native English speaker. I've just installed OpenOffice from a CD. The tip above solves one of my problems with OOo 2.1+MacOS 10.4.8. The other is with the spellchecker. So, I open a text file, unedited, full of typos, etc. I launch the spellchecker, it's displayed on the screen and, less than a second after -- oops -- an alert says (in French) "spellchecking done" and the spellchecker's box disappears. I'm totally unable to keep it open on my screen in order to edit some of the options. Besides, I think I've set up correctly the language and linguistics parameters, and the DicOO *seems* to be located in the right place, that is, in the Extras folder, wth the PackFrench folder . The other spellcheckers installed on my computer are Microsoft Word's and Druide Antidote's ones.
 What's wrong ?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.
Didier Pemerle